Friday, June 4, 2010

Turning Friday frustrations into fun...

The combination of a cranky toddler, a weed-whacker interrupted nap, a tired, burnt-out Mommy, and maybe a new tooth or two on the horizon threatened to turn today into "one of those days"...

but I've been reading Last Child in the Woods, and decided to turn it into this instead :)








(that last shot is just for you, Amanda)

My motto for today:
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore.  Dream.  Discover." – Mark Twain

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wish I could have spent my "one of those days" wading in the lake and playing in the sand with the two of you. Great way to take a nothing day and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile...

Josée said...

That looks like an interesting book, I'm going to pick it up from my library tomorrow :)