Thursday, February 3, 2011

Retreats, Simplicity, and Ordinary Life

We're dead-smack in the middle of winter.  The Northeast just got clobbered with a boatload of the white stuff.  Cabin fever is really setting in, since I haven't stepped foot outside our house since Monday morning, and that was just to go grocery shopping.  Consequently, I have this almost overwhelming desire (maybe even need?) to jet off somewhere, preferably tropical, and go on a retreat!  Unfortunately, it's totally not practical at the moment for a number of reasons... so instead I'm thinking and writing about bringing the key parts of a retreat into my day to day, ordinary life.  See my guest post over at Catholic Mothers Online today - Bringing Retreat Simplicity into Ordinary Life

Hopefully more real posts to come here at some point soon.  Balancing work and toddler has suddenly gotten very difficult, and I haven't had a lot, or any, time to write!

No comments: